Rachelle took a tragedy that could have easily destroyed who she was as a person and turned it into an opportunity of spreading hope and inspiration. Does she believe this happened for a reason? No. But she does believe we have the power to give an awful event a positive spin by choice. What you get out of this life is up to you. Rachelle has spoken at numerous school, churches and conferences inspiring those who hear her to never take a single moment for granted.
- motivational: tomorrow is not guaranteed
- bullying: everybody is different and that’s ok
- relationships: we all deserve unconditional love
- Adapted sports day ECU keynote
- East Carolina University Recreation and leisure studies Classes
- Run Walk Roll keynote for PITT memorial hospital rehab
- Speaking at Women’s Health Conference speaker
- Southern Nash Middle School
- 1800-Registry company speaker Night by the Ocean
- Fundraiser for Life Rolls On guest speaker
- Baptist church women’s group speaker
- HART (health affairs round table) keynote
- ECU staff development
- ECU student development
- Speaker for continuing Education Courses for caregivers.
- ECU leadership odyssey group keynote
- Town of Greenville, NC guest speaker
- Cape Henry Collegiate
- Ocean Lakes High School
- Heritage Middle School
- Temple Emanuel
- C.H.I.C.K.S weight loss Meetup Group speaker
In 2010 I suffered a spinal cord injury after being playfully pushed into a pool at my bachelorette party. I am a mom, blogger, model and advocate for people with disabilities. I blog about motherhood, fashion, fitness and life as a wheelchair user.
Connect with me
Read the full story and support my journey.
The Promise available on Amazon.